City of Concord Pavement Maintenance Zone 4 Project
This page will contain information and updates regarding the city of Concord’s upcoming Pavement Maintenance Zone 4 Project, which will impact roughly half of the Cowell community. Work will begin on Monday, May 10th and is expected to complete in December of 2021.
If you ever have any questions about this project, please contact the Construction Manager, Bill Coletto, directly at 630-440-3600.
- This is NOT an Association project – it is a city project. Please do not contact the Association if you have any questions. You will be directed to the Construction Management firm hired by the city.
- Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 10th
- Some equipment is currently being staged at the west half of the clubhouse parking spaces along S. Larwin Ave.
Notices & Documents
June 17th: Grinding & Paving Schedule
May 5th: General Notice and Project Narrative
March 31st: Construction Alert
Construction Schedule as of 7/2
- Click here to view the most recent paving schedule
- Click here to view the most recent construction schedule