Policies & Info
Association Policies & Information
This page will list all current Association policies and information that impacts homeowners and residents, such as common area keys, Architectural Information, rentals, and Common Area rules.
Architectural Committee Policies
The CC&Rs require that homeowners obtain approval from the Association prior to making any exterior modification to the lot. The Architectural Committee has created several policies related to modifications, including policies so that some types of applications can be pre-approved.
- Form: Architectural Application (for submitting a request to the Architectural Committee)
- Policy: Exterior Paint Colors
- Policy: Solar Panels & Solar Energy Systems
- Policy: Roofing Materials
- Policy: Mailboxes
- Policy: Above-Ground Hot Tubs & Spas
Here is a list of policies approved by the CHOA Board of Directors: