4465 South Larwin Avenue
Phone: (925) 825-0250
If you are interested in renting the Clubhouse for a private event, click here.
- Monday-Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday-Sunday: 12pm to 8pm
The Clubhouse will be closed on 12/24 and 12/31 for the holidays.
All users must check-in at the Clubhouse office and display a valid CHOA ID, or be associated with a valid user. Clubhouse use follows CHOA rules and guidelines. Residents may bring up to five guests to the Clubhouse; residents are responsible for their guests’ actions and behavior. Resident and guest badges may be purchased through the Clubhouse office.
Games and Sports
The Clubhouse offers the following games:
- Air hockey
- Table tennis
- Two billiards tables
Homeowners may checkout equipment for any games for free. A valid CHOA badge or ID is required to use any equipment.
For more information about the gym in the Clubhouse, see this page.
The Clubhouse may be rented, including a full kitchen and bar space, for your events and celebrations. Click here for more information.
- Visitors must adhere to the directions of Clubhouse staff.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any area of the Clubhouse, with the exception of a rental event or Board-sanctioned activity.
- No smoking in the Clubhouse; however, there is a designated smoking area outside the main entrance.
- No animals, except guide dogs and service dogs, are allowed in the Clubhouse.
- No bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards, and the like are to be used in or near the Clubhouse.
- No abusive/offensive language or profanity is allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Abusive persons to Clubhouse staff or other visitors will be asked to vacate the premises, security officers will be summoned, and additional action may be taken including revoking CHOA privileges.