- Clubhouse Reservation Website Calendar
- Clubhouse Rental Agreement
- Clubhouse Rental Procedure & FAQ
- Clubhouse Rental Insurance Requirements
clubhouse reservation info
The CHOA Clubhouse can be rented by homeowners and renters/tenants for private events or parties. The rental process is handled through an online calendar located at this website: https://cowellhoa.skedda.com
Reservations cannot be made at the Clubhouse or by the Clubhouse Staff. The reservation must be made by the resident online at the website above.
For a more detailed guide on the Clubhouse reservation process, please read the Clubhouse Rental Procedure & FAQ document.
How much does it cost to rent the Clubhouse?
The base rental fee is $300 for the Lounge. If your entire event takes place during normal Clubhouse hours, the fee is reduced to $200.
This is a flat rate fee, no matter how long your reservation.
You can add the Game Room for an additional $50. You can add the downstairs Kitchen for an additional $75.
Note: When making your reservation online, the cost will not automatically update to reflect your choices. It will say $300 for all rentals. After you’ve booked your rental, the Clubhouse staff will modify the options and you will see a corrected total price. You will not be charged for your rental until after the event.
How do I pay for my rental? Is there a deposit?
The entire payment process is handled online through the reservation website. There is no deposit. Instead, you will enter a valid credit card in order to hold your reservation date. Your credit card will not be charged until after your event.
Once the event is complete, your credit card will be charged, usually about 1-2 business days after. If additional fees are incurred (either due to damage, inadequate cleanup, or any other reason detailed in the Rental Agreement), these will be added to your total rental cost.
When is the Clubhouse available to rent?
The Clubhouse is only available to rent on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as follows:
- Friday: 3pm to 12am
- Saturday: 12pm to 12am
- Sunday: 12pm to 12am
You can choose a reservation length of a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 8 hour. Please note this time includes cleanup. Setup may take place outside of these hours only on the day of your reservation, only if approved by the Association beforehand.
You can make your reservation no less than 14 days and no more than 6 months before your event.
What do I get when renting the Clubhouse?
The base rental fee includes the Lounge, which gives you a parlor area with dining tables, chairs, lounge chairs, and a television. There is also an upstairs dining area and a bar with barstools.
The Lounge has a total of 5 round dining tables that seat 4 very comfortably, and 5 if needed. There are six oversized lounge chairs, a fireplace, and a small wood dance floor. Lounge max capacity is 100 persons.
You will also be provided access to 80 folding chairs and 10 large, rectangle folding tables (ideal for a buffet or serving food).
Available add-on: Game Room (+$50)
The Game Room is available to add on to your rental for an additional $50 fee. The Game Room is located to the right of the Clubhouse entrance and includes two ping-pong tables, one air hockey table, one foosball table, and two pool tables. The Game Room max capacity is 50 persons.
Note: If you do not include the Game Room in your rental, it will remain open to Clubhouse guests during normal business hours. You will be provided with a privacy screen to help keep your event separated.
Available add-on: Downstairs Kitchen (+$75)
The downstairs Kitchen is available for an additional $75 fee. This kitchen includes two ovens with electric stoves, two microwaves, a sink, and plenty of counter space to prep food and drinks.
Note: No part of the event may take place in the Kitchen. This area is for for prep only.
Clubhouse reservation process
- Book the reservation at the online Clubhouse reservation system: https://cowellhoa.skedda.com
- The reservation must be no less than 14 days away, and no more than 6 months in the future
- Owners are limited to one reservation within a calendar month
- Once you’ve booked your event and put a credit card on file, print out the Clubhouse Rental Agreement (available by clicking here), sign the first page, and initial each section indicating you’ve read and understand the terms of the Agreement.
- The Clubhouse staff can provide you with a physical copy, if needed.
- If you are a renter or tenant, the homeowner on title must also sign this Agreement.
- Once signed, drop off with the Clubhouse staff during normal business hours at your earliest convenience. The Clubhouse staff will sign the first page and keep the document for the HOA’s records.
- This form must be signed and provided to the Clubhouse no less than 14 days before your event, otherwise it will be cancelled.
- Begin the process of obtaining the required one-day event insurance with a standard $1,000,000 policy.
- Please remember – if serving alcohol, you need to make sure your insurance policy includes Host Liquor Liability coverage (most standard policies do).
- If you need more information, read the Clubhouse Rental Insurance Requirements document (available by clicking here).
- Proof of insurance must be provided to the Clubhouse no less than 14 days before your event, otherwise it will be cancelled.
- Coordinate any setup needs with the General Manager or Clubhouse Staff prior to the day of your event.
- Note that setup may only take place on the day of your reservation, and that if you wish to setup prior to your reservation hours, it must be approved ahead of time by the Association to ensure that it does not interfere with other Clubhouse activities or guests.
- Enjoy your event!
If you have any questions at all about the Clubhouse reservation process, please contact the Clubhouse Staff at 925-825-0250 or by email at email@example.com.