Walnut Country offers three heated pools and one heated kiddie pool (at the Main Pool) for the use of its residents. Pool availability dates and times are subject to change without notice.
To use the Main and Side Pools you must have a pool key fob for entry. All swimmers swim at their own risk. No swimmers under 14 years old may swim without adult supervision. No lifeguards are on duty at any pool unless otherwise noted.
POOLS ARE OPEN YEAR-ROUND FOR BATHROOM ACCESS. WATER IS HEATED UNTIL WINTER.
Main pool hours
Daily Hours: Open 7am to 9pm
NOTE: The Main Pool will be unavailable during the Swim Team’s Fall Clinic:
2023 Fall Clinic
- August 21 to September 15: 4pm to 6pm, Monday thru Thursday
- October 16 to November 10: 4pm to 6pm, Monday thru Thursday
Both side pools will be open to all residents during this time.
NOTE: Heater for the Main Pool is scheduled to be turned off on December 1st, or slightly earlier depending on weather and usage. Pool will be heated through November 19th at the minimum.
Side Pool Hours
Daily Hours: Open 7am to 8pm
Both East & West pools currently heated and open for swimming!
NOTE: Heater for side pools will be turned off on November 1st. Pools will remain open for bathroom access year-round, but the water will not be heated.
Pool Area Access
The following list of Rules are highlights and not all inclusive from the CHOA Rules Booklet. Please review the Rules Booklet before using the pool.
- A homeowner may enter the pool only using an assigned CHOA pool key.
- No one may allow another pool user to enter the pool area by “piggy-backing” or following someone before the gate door closes.
- A homeowner is allowed up to five guests at the Main Pool by bringing their five assigned guest passes.
- No one under the age of 14 years old may enter the pool area unaccompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
Pool Area Rules
- All pool users must adhere to lifeguard instructions at all times.
- No alcohol allowed within the pool area.
- Food and drinks are allowed no closer than five feet from the pool edge.
- Only authorized staff may give swim lessons at a CHOA pool. CHOA Board-approved lessons are given at CHOA pools for a fee. Contact the Walnut Country Swim Team for swim lesson information.
- No unreasonable noise, including, music is allowed in the pool area.
- No profanity, or abusive/offensive language is allowed in the pool area.
- No smoking allowed in the pool area.
- Street clothes may not be worn in the pool; proper bathing attire is required
INFORMATION ABOUT PARTIES/GATHERINGS AT THE POOLS
- Please see this page for the current HOA policy regarding hosting parties or social gatherings on the CHOA pool decks or common areas
Photo Coming Soon.