Phone: (925) 687-9961
Clubhouse: (925) 825-0250
On Thursday (9/27), the CHOA Board held its annual meeting as well as its regular monthly meeting. During the annual meeting, the five candidates for the five open Board seats were seated. During the regular monthly meeting, Director positions and committee chairpersons were discussed and approved.
As of September 27, the CHOA Board and positions are as follows:
• Mark Weinmann (elected to two-year term) – President
• Todd Peterson (elected to two-year term) – Vice-President, Landscape Committee Chair
• Donna Glover (elected to two-year term) – Treasurer, Activities Committee Chair, Rules Committee Chair
• Rich Ellenson – Secretary, Communications
• Barry Collins – Safety and Security Committee Chair
• Dave Stetler (elected to one-year term) – Architecture Committee Chair
• Marc Buchanan (elected to one-year term)
Also, by a vote of 246 Yes – 24 No, it was approved that any surplus funds remaining in the Association’s budget at the end of the 2018 fiscal year shall be applied to the following year’s budget as approved in IRS Revenue Ruling 70-604.