4465 South Larwin Avenue
Phone: (925) 825-0250
For Clubhouse rental availability, events, and classes, see the Clubhouse Calendar here. For rental information, see the Event Rental section below on this page.
Monday – Saturday: 10-8p
All users must check-in at the Clubhouse office and display a valid CHOA ID, or be associated with a valid user. Clubhouse use follows CHOA rules and guidelines. Residents may bring up to five guests to the Clubhouse; residents are responsible for their guests’ actions and behavior. Resident and guest badges may be purchased through the Clubhouse office.
Games and Sports
The Clubhouse offers the following games:
- Air hockey
- Table tennis
- Arcade games
- Two billiards tables
- Exercise room: elliptical machine, treadmill, and weight machine. Users must be at least 16 years old, sign liability waiver, and sign-in at the Clubhouse office.
- Seasonal: T-ball and soccer leagues
Homeowners may checkout equipment for any games for free. A valid CHOA badge is required to use any equipment.
Several weekly and monthly classes take place at the Clubhouse; some for a fee. For details contact the Clubhouse or visit our Upcoming Events page. Classes include:
- Tai chi
- Book club
- Senior pot luck dinner
The Clubhouse may be rented, including a full kitchen and bar space, for your events and celebrations. A deposit is required. Contact the Clubhouse for cost, required paperwork including rental use form, and other details. Check the Clubhouse event calendar for availability. The Clubhouse may only be rented by a resident who is also responsible for the entire rental event including payment and cleanup. A list of frequently asked questions and answers about renting the Clubhouse is available in PDF by clicking here.
- Visitors must adhere to the directions of Clubhouse staff.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any area of the Clubhouse, with the exception of a rental event or Board-sanctioned activity.
- No smoking in the Clubhouse; however, there is a designated smoking area outside the main entrance.
- No animals, except guide dogs and service dogs, are allowed in the Clubhouse.
- No bicycles, skates, scooters, skateboards, and the like are to be used in or near the Clubhouse.
- No abusive/offensive language or profanity is allowed in the Clubhouse.
- Abusive persons to Clubhouse staff or other visitors will be asked to vacate the premises, security officers will be summoned, and additional action may be taken including revoking CHOA privileges.